We have a limited number of spaces for 2 year olds.
You must be getting one of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop
- qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit or both and have a gross household income of £16,190 a year or less
Children are also entitled to a place if:
- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education health and care plan
- they get Disability Living Allowance
- they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
- If your child is eligible, you can start claiming after they turn 2. The date you can claim will depend on when their birthday is.